If any of the below use cases pertain to your business, then you can supercharge your efforts with the added functionality of a system driven automated dialer, linked with Zoho CRM - no additional software to install or hardware to purchase.
- Do you have an Inside sales team, using Zoho CRM to contact & nurture leads?
- Do you have a periodic need to broadcast a standard message to your customers?
- Do you run surveys for your customers with information from Zoho CRM?
- Does your marketing team run automated IVR audio blasts related to new offers to your users?
How to run a dialer campaign from Zoho CRM?
It’s a simple 4 step process -
- Click on “Zoho Sheet View”, which is highlighted in the below screenshot, which will take you to the next screen
- The following CSV screen will open and you can make changes as per the mapping file uploaded for the Campaign in Ozonetel
- Now export this file as - File — > Export As —> MS Excel 97-2003 Workbook
- Create an Outbound Campaign in Ozonetel and upload the generated file from Zoho CRM
- Now you are all set with contacts in the dialer and you need to now Set the time for the campaign and run it
What’s more – all these call recordings will get synced in your contacts module of Zoho CRM for your future reference.
What more do you get from Ozonetel’s phone integration in Zoho CRM?
- All calls tracked – Since your Inside sales team will make calls from the Zoho CRM interface, you can review all calls in the future to check on Content delivery, Quality of sales pitch, Ability to address customer objections & much more
- Know rep-wise productivity – Get detailed insights on calls being made by reps
- How many calls/day?
- How many calls being made per closure?
- What’s your revenue/call?
- Which marketing campaign is leading to better closures?
- Improve your team’s productivity with the “Screen-pop” functionality for all incoming calls – Your rep has the complete information of the caller, popping-up in a small window in Zoho CRM, before the call is connected giving them accurate information to build-upon.
You can read more about this phone-bridge at - https://www.zoho.com/crm/help/zoho-phonebridge/ozonetel.html