Customers call your sales people directly. There is no track of these calls. Customer conversation history is not maintained. Customers cannot call a single number for your organization and get connected to their agent directly.
Customer information is present in your Salesforce account. You can manage your calls using KooKoo. We can mashup these two to create a simple customer call management solution in 10 mins.
How to do it?
- Salesforce account with Force.com sites enabled. You can get one here
- KooKoo account. You can get one here
- Create a Visual Force page. Setup > App Setup > Develop > Pages > New. Name it as call_management. Paste the code in this link
- Create a controller for the above page. Setup > App Setup > Develop > Apex Classes > New. Name it as CallManagementController. Paste the code in this link
- Add this page to your Force.com site. If you do not have a site, you can create one in Setup > App Setup > Develop > Sites > New
- Login to KooKoo and add the URL of the above created page to your phone number.
- Publish your KooKoo number and start getting calls. If the caller is present in the Salesforce database, KooKoo greets him with his name and forwards him to his owner. If the caller is not in the Salesforce database, KooKoo automatically creates a lead out of the caller.
You can do something similar for other CRMs also like Zoho, Sugar etc. Will write more blog posts on those soon. This can also be integrated with our cloud call center Cloudagent to have a complete contact center solution.
Please subscribe to the blog at the top to receive alerts of our new blog posts.