Rather than write a long boring post about how much hard it was and how much fun it was, let me just list 10 facts and figures of what we have done for the past year.
- Paying customers:100+
- Developer community:1200+
- Calls handled on the platform: 220 million
- Features added to KooKoo: 50+
- Recognition: 4(unPluggd, mBillionth, Red Herring, Nasscom Emerge 50),20+ paper articles and 1 TV appearance
- Locations: 7 states
- Internal products launched: 2 (CPbx, Cloud Agent)
- Sleepless nights: 480 man days(accounted for, not sure how many are unaccounted)
- Partnerships: 4(more will be announced soon)
- Fun we had: Immeasurable
- Startup community in Hyderabad, especially Startup Saturday and Ramesh Loganathan.
- Startup weekend and Pankaj. We had great fun sponsoring and volunteering for Startup weekend in India.
- Startup blogs: pluggd.in for giving exposure at Unpluggd, yourstory.in, medianama and all the other blogs for carrying our stories and giving constructive feedback.
- Hacker and developer community: Mainly from http://hackerstreet.in and events like Yahoo Openhack.
- And finally our customers: You know who you are, because of NDAs and stuff we will not be able to put all your names on this blog, but you have been the biggest source of strength for us as you trusted in us and used our products.
Please follow this blog to get updates about more exciting things coming up on the KooKoo platform. You can also follow us on twitter @kookoo_ozonetel.