The most obvious use case is for support chat bots, alerts and reminders. But we at Ozonetel believe one other use case will become the dominant use case, WhatsApp as a support channel with human agents.
We believe WhatsApp will become a dominant channel in contact centers world wide. There are multiple reasons for this:
- WhatsApp is ubiquitous. Everyone has the app.
- WhatsApp interface is well known to all customers.
- It is feature rich. You can share audio, video, location etc in the app itself.
- You can integrate bots for repetitive tasks.
So, as of today, we have a full featured cloud contact center integration with WhatsApp. The integration comes with all the features associated with KooKoo Cloudagent including:
- Screenpop: Pop relevant information to your agents when you receive a WhatsApp chat.
- Skills: Route your chats depending on skills of agents.
- Multiple chats: Single agent can handle multiple WhatsApp chats.
- Queues: If all your agents are busy, put your customers in a queue.
- Bot integration: Start the conversation with a bot and then move to human interaction for more complicated queries.
- Live agent monitoring: Supervisors can monitor agents in real time and also barge in.
- Call upgrade: Upgrade the interaction from a chat to a call.
Talk to us to learn how to enable the WhatsApp channel for your contact center.
Note: We will be announcing a lot more details in the coming days along with video demos. Wanted to announce the integration with 24 hours of the WhatsApp announcement and hence the blogpost.