With the emergence of inbound marketing, Inside sales has become a prominent function contributing to a company’s growth.
Do you have a robust and productive inside sales process?
inside sales mostly happens over the call, tracking the sales calls is important to ensure timely review & feedback, to identify the right practices to be implemented.
The Inside sales team was involved in selling 3
product of different pricing and it was important to understand which product is taking up how much of the rep’s time in the sales process. Ideally, a low value product should be given a proportionately lower effort from a direct contact perspective and push for more interaction via indirect channels like emails.
In order to improve the team’s efficiency & monitor productivity, the management was keen to review key metrics like
- How much effort is put on each product
- Number of calls made to close a lead for each
- Which sales person is making
maximum numberof calls
isaverage call durations of each sales person etc.
- Total number of calls that comes on TFN
- What is the number of missed calls
Presently most of this analysis was being done manually and was time consuming.
As the company was using Zoho CRM, we integrated our telephony platform with their Zoho CRM, the salient features of the integrated solution being
- Outbound calls from CRM - The representative can directly call from the CRM. All calls are recorded and the manager can see the complete call details like number of attempts made or call made to a lead, duration of each call, number of times call is disconnected by prospects etc.
As seen in the below screenshot, executives just have to click the green button to initiate the call.
- Tracking of inbound calls – All team members are configured as offline agents in our telephony platform. If a customer calls the designated virtual number assigned with each sales rep, the calls are recorded and the above mentioned metrics can be easily reviewed.
- Calls made to the company Toll free number – All TFN calls are recorded and if any call is missed an email alert goes to the manager and the senior manager.
- Detailed call reports – Ozonetel’s telephony solution provides detailed call analytics like number of calls made by a sales person, average call duration of a sales person, number of missed Calls etc.
As seen in the below screenshot, left hand side is
inbound calls analytics and right side is outbound call analytics for an executive.
complete view about the insides sales team. Call recording and analytics helped them to find out
- Effort made for each product (Number of calls made)
- Productivity of each representative
- Number of sales calls coming on Toll Free Number
- Detailed campaign level analysis on which marketing effort is resulting in better closures
- Identify the right sales pitch for each product