And we are proud of the final
Granted, ours was a specialized system and Google's was generic, but hey, we still feel proud :)
Challenges in Lo Kar Lo Baat
Generally, accuracy of speech recognition depends on many factors like;
In Lo Kar Lo
1) To improve user experience and reduce human errors (i.e.
2) When someone evaluates a speech recognition system with
3) Next challenges in speech recognition are accented pronunciation and effect of dialect. A country like India is having nearly 27 major dialects or languages. People from each
4) Our speech recognition model is trained and fine tuned for telephonic environment, so it is susceptible to
5) Another major issue, we have faced is, speaking rate. When someones speaking rate is very high its very hard to distinguish between speech patterns. Our system is fine tuned to handle these kind of patterns to some extent.
6) We had used a speech filter which handles unexpected acoustic patterns and helps speech recognition to improve its accuracy. This filter is 99% accurate. It suggests to the speech recognizer what to recognize or what not to.